May 20-21, 2017 from 5 PM Saturday to 10 AM Sunday
(Rain Date, Sat, May 27, No Refunds)
Best for the under-13 crowd and parents
Registration and payment must be received by THURSDAY, May 18th. We can house up to 65 tents. Those who volunteer will be given priority in registration. Folks not volunteering in advance will have their applications considered only after the May 18th deadline, space permitting.
DINNER and BREAKFAST WILL BE PROVIDED. MVPA will provide dinner, soda, water and juice, paper products/silverware, fixings for S’Mores, and breakfast, including lots of coffee!
The event will be limited to 65 tents so please register EARLY! Volunteers will be given first priority in registration.
- Fees – $7.50 per person, $5 meals only (adults and children)
- The Park is a volunteer-led nonprofit so all families are encouraged to help out to make this event a success and keep our Park looking beautiful.
- Please car pool whenever possible. Parking is seriously limited during Camp-outs.
- Questions or want to help? Email email@example.com
- Supper – 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
- Marshmallow Roast – 9 PM Non-campers (meals only) are welcome to stay until s’mores and should depart by 9:30 PM.
- Quiet Time – 11:00PM-6:30AM
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- Check-in and Set up: Tent set-up is no earlier than 5 PM when check-in starts. Please be sure and check in and receive your
- Check-out: Your tent site should be packed and all trash picked up by 9 AM with departure no later than 10 AM. Campers must provide their own camping equipment.
- Supervision is required AT ALL TIMES by at least one parent for each family of children. We find pre-teens often need the most supervision and don’t always get enough at this event, so please make sure you are checking in regularly with each of the children you bring with you, including all guests.
- While alcoholic beverages are permitted for adults at this event, parents please be responsible. You are the role models. Act accordingly.
- Please observe “Quiet Time” from 11:00 PM to 6:30 AM. All children in tents at 11PM. Adults socializing after midnight must do so quietly at the fire area. The tent area will remain a quiet area from 11-6:30AM.
- MVPA reserves its rights to take appropriate disciplinary actions for violations of any of the above including immediate expulsion and/or expulsion from future MVPA Campouts.